“All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.”
Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, January 12, 2012

1st Birthday....baby boy



One year ago I received a call from my sister telling me that she was in labor. I knew that I should be expecting a call,but no words can describe just what was going on inside my mind. Fear and excitement. First of all she is my sister so it comes natural to me to worry for her health and the babies.Then there was the fact that I was one of her Midwives so it now became my job.....God blessed me that day. In so many ways he blessed so many others too.Being able to see the birth of my nephew was amazing, the whole birth was moving. He was a healthy little boy. So small and fragile. I prayed that the Lord would make him into a mighty man. A God fearing man someday. That no matter where he was that the Lord would protect him.
I have watched him grow over this last year. I watched as he started to crawl then walk. I heard him start to talk and laugh. I have come to love him with all my heart. And today I was able to celebrate his First Birthday with him. It was amazing. I love that little baby and he will always have a special place in my heart.
~ Happy Birthday Baby boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment